Senior Project Coordinator, Supply Chain/Logistics (up to $6800)
- PMO role under the ACE project
- Work with both internal and external stakeholder to drive ACE project critical issue resolution.
- ACE project risk management and schedule optimization
- Follow up with all project team members and frequency review on project related timelines to ensure workstream related tasks are completely on time and key milestones are met
- Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for all processes under the RDC Operations and systems
- Support Asia supply chain PMO framework development and implementation
- Support Management in project prioritization and project resources balancing
- Regional program management to optimize performance of relevant regional projects.
- Cross function team building of different working levels to support complex project progress.
- Assist in project design and development activities
- Track project progress and ensure all project activities are completed on-time
- Monitor project schedules regularly to determine any delays or deviations
- Develop project reports for management and clients
- Analyze and resolve project issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate with management in developing project scope, plan, deliverables, budget and milestones
- Oversee project correspondences and prepare and review project related emails, letters, proposals, memos, meeting minutes and other documents
- Responsible for all analytical & coordination activities around creating and managing Request For Quotation (RFQ) projects
- Developing and maintaining written responses, managing proposal schedules and deadlines, as well as ensuring final review and recommendation
- Prepare RFQ documents and manage fulfillment of all requirements to ensure compliance and responsiveness
- Proactively coordinate RFQ projects with internal stakeholders
- Assist in the collection of collateral and information specific to each RFQ
- Contribute to creation/writing/editing of RFQ
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, Logistics or Operations Management or related field of study
- 5+ years of integrated project Management experience; leading projects of varied scale and complexity.
- 5+ years of working experience within a distribution/warehouse environment.
- Experience in contract management is a plus
- Ability to be autonomous with great time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication with the ability to engage and align internal & external stakeholders
- Analytical expertise along with experience leveraging data to inform and support critical decisions
- Comfort in navigating difficult conversations with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to convey complex and difficult issues effectively to wide range of targeted audiences
- Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint Presentation, statistical analysis skill
- Good knowledge of Waterfall and Agile project management methodology
- PMP/PRINCE2/CSCP/CSSGB will be advantage
- 5 days week, Town
- 2 years contract with attractive full benefits and completion bonus
- JobID: 478647
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
People Profilers Pte Ltd