Senior Production Specialist [2 years contract with $2k completion bonus]
We are looking to hire highly motivated, hands-on Senior Production Specialists who will operate/maintain production machines to meet machine uptime and daily volume with good safety and quality mindset
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment. Ensures that production machines are maintained in good operating condition through proper safety procedures.
- Operate production machines to meets daily output
- Perform troubleshooting, servicing, calibration and preventive maintenance on production machines
- Ensure minimum downtime with systematic troubleshooting method
- Handle operation and maintenance of various mechanical and electrical systems
- Perform Autonomous Maintenance (AM) & Preventive Maintenance (PM), as per schedule planned by the respective Engineer
- Provide updates or reports on the production status and maintenance works
- Performs other duties as assigned. Duties will vary according to the project progress and/or the specific goals of the division.
- Minimum Diploma/ITE/NTC in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the field of Equipment Maintenance/Manufacturing
- Have strong knowledge and experience in handling: automation system, cylinder, linear axis, motors and electrical diagram
- Working knowledge in International Standards such as ISO140001, OSHAS 180001, etc.
- Possess hands-on experience in equipment troubleshooting or preventive maintenance.
- Able to apply basic computer skills (Microsoft office), email and internet
- Exposure in startup and good experience in automation manufacturing process is advantageous
- Able to work 12 hours rotating shifts
- No Colour blindness
- Physically fit
- Willingness to learn
- Dynamic & committed with proactive working attitude.
- Proactive working attitude
- Must be a team player and good in communication.
- Islandwide Pick up transport
REC Solar Pte Ltd