Senior Product Manager (Credit)
- Join a FinTech company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement
- Launch a new product and leading all existing lending products
- Great opportunity for an ambitious leader
Our client is a FinTech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
You will be responsible for :
- Collecting and analysing feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Working closely with the leadership team to develop positioning and go-to-market strategies for your products
- Managing all lifecycle stages for your products, with end-to-end responsibility for their success: timely releases, successful internal communication, and above all, users adoption
- Working with QA engineers to create test plans
- Defining and tracking key usage metrics of your products to track their adoption and improve them
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the company's products, market, and competition
- Keeping abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Making creative recommendations to expand your product base and vision
- Leading or supporting special projects on an ad-hoc basis such as building a product in an area outside of your core scope or testing/implementing a tool: marketing automation, CRM, e-signature, analytics.
- You have a degree in Computer Science from a reputed university with at least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally within a Fintech or growth-stage startup.
- You are familiar with agile product development processes.
- You have exceptional communication, presentation and leadership skills with experience in a managerial role.
- You possess outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You possess prior experience building lending products and have demonstrated the ability to develop and articulate a vision.
- You are an over-achiever with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You pay strong attention to details and deliver high-quality products.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd