Senior Product Executive (North / Up $3500 / FMCG / Marketing)
- Salary: Up to $3500
- Location: Marsiling
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8.30am – 6.00pm
- Execute and evaluate all marketing programs (including social media & digital marketing) with the objective of increasing sales turnover and profitability
- Manage ANP budget
- Prepare indent and order forecast for assigned brands, to manage inventory to ensure no/minimum out of stocks or overstock situation
- Tracking of the competitive environment
- Preparation of the monthly reports and provide necessary reports to the Management
- Liaise & communicate effectively with:-
- inter-departments especially with sales dept relating to monitoring & analysing sales performance.
- external parties including advertising agencies, media owners, research houses etc.
- suppliers to ensure smooth supply of stocks and quality control
- Marketing Director for the day to day operations
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when directed
- 2-4 years of relevant experiences in FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of consumer marketing distribution channel development.
- Experience in planning marketing budget, sales forecasting and indenting products
- Good knowledge of social media and digital marketing concepts and best practices
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
In order to speed up the shortlisting process, qualified or interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Quick Apply or Apply Now Button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete job listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Koh Geng Tian (Kenny)
Reg Number: R1657008
MCi Career Services Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd