Senior Product Designer
- Join a well-funded FinTech startup in Southeast Asian region
- A role where you can enjoy great deal of autonomy and control
- Opportunity to make a difference
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
You will be responsible for core product contributions and solving design problems at all levels – be it our core banking products, debit cards or the future of invoice management for Southeast Asia's 79 million small businesses. You will have autonomy and control over the design process and will be in charge to shape the best user experience for customers in the region. You will be:
- Creating mockups and wireframes to prototype new features.
- Conducting usability testing to detect user friction and improve current features.
- Optimizing existing product workflows.
- Creating A/B tests to continuously improve the user experience across the whole user journey.
- Conducting user research to understand user needs and pain points better.
- Collaborating with Product Managers to help conceptualize and implement new features.
- Transitioning designs to software engineers and internal users.
- Presenting designs at weekly product meetings.
- You have at least 4 years experience working as a Product Designer, preferably with some experience in internet startups.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders and you possess strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to set targets, prioritise effectively and make decisions.
- You have strong writing skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free from errors and complies with editorial style and guidelines.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd