Senior Process & Technical Manager
MEMIONTEC provides One Stop Total Water Treatment Solutions by employing leading edge technology. Due to our expansion, we seek enthusiastic and dedicated candidates for the position of:
Senior Process & Technical Manager
Job Location: Singapore
To lead a group of engineers and be responsible for developing process, engineering and technical design of water and waste water treatment solutions for municipal and industrial projects.
To develop physicochemical, biological and integrated with membrane separation technology and ion-exchange process chains to produce quality effluent that can be recycled/reused or discharged directly according to stringent standards.
You will also cover engineering processes related to the design of biological and membrane systems (UF, NF, RO, MBR, MMBR), ultra-pure water, ion-exchange and filtration systems of different sizes of projects. That may include multiple and complex process chains.
- Define, develop, evaluate and select the appropriate required water/waste water treatment solutions for each project.
- Establish PFDs, P&IDs, Mass balances and schematic drawings.
- Prepare and develop hydraulic profile, equipment sizing, material selection, pipe sizing, chemical compatibility checks etc.
- Prepare and check bill of quantities, data sheets and drawings.
- Develop control philosophy, functional description sequences and sequences of operation.
- Prepare cost estimation including capital & operation costing, energy & chemical consumption specification & costing.
- Participate in the evaluation of quotations with the tender team.
- Participate in technical evaluation & clarification with consultant & client.
- Participate and lead Testing & Commissioning Team.
- Prepare commercial and technical proposal.
- Relevant experience in engineering physico-chemical and biological processes.
- Strong knowledge in membrane bioreactors systems design, and proficiency in BioWin software.
- Strong ability to write advanced technical and business documents.
- Driven by excellence and having an eye for details.
- Highly motivated and exhibit initiative.
- Strong leadership skills to manage a multidisciplinary team effectively.
- Strong problem solving (technical) skills.
- Ability to consistently prioritise and multitask on challenging assignments to meet high standards and deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to change.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in chemical, mechanical or electrical engineering combined with Master's degree in environmental engineering will be an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project design and submission processes, specifically in the design of biological with integration of membrane systems.
- Professional experience acquired in the field of municipal and industrial water treatment.
An attractive remuneration package, benefits and challenging work environment and excellent career growth in the Company would be offered to the successful candidate.
Interest applicants, please apply directly to the email below, with a detailed resume including a recent passport size photograph, stating present and expect salary, date of availability and/or notice period required.
Please indicate in your application the position applied.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
MEMIONTEC PTE LTD
20 Woodlands Link #04-30/31
Woodlands East Industrial Estate
Email: hr@memiontec .com