Senior Process Engineer (Wet & Dry) Ref: NW
Currently we are assisting our client to get an Experienced Senior Process Engineer to join their team. Details as below:
- Responsible for their manufacturing process
- Improvement in Yield, Capacity, Cycle Time and Capabilities to reduce the production cost
- Perform SPC Review
- Establich and generate the process control, FMEA and operation work instruction documentation
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Min of 5 years relevant working experience
- Able to start work immediately will be advantage.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Wong Chin Lian, Nicklas
EA Personnel Reg No: R1766812
JobStudio Pte Ltd