Senior Process Engineer (Jurong Island/ Chemical)
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the
areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example
SS506 part 3, ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, IATF 16949).
- Responsible for process optimization and capacity improvement projects in the plant
- Implement cost reduction measures or projects to reduce the cost of production
- Analyze data and implement debottleneck effort of the production process
- Initiate improvement effort for products quality
- In close cooperation with GM staff and R&D members, support and implement new product / process plant trials for laboratory or customer evaluation.
- Manage, plan and evaluate for the plant trial test and compile the results.
- Prepare monthly report, process performance reports, and evaluates technical proposals
- Degree in Chemical / Mechanical engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as process engineer in a chemical processing plant
- Good knowledge of chemical engineering, mechanical engineering and / or polymer Science
- Experience in a process safety management, quantitative risk assessment such as LOPA (layer of protection analysis) or safety case preparation will be advantageous
- SCEM, or Steam engineer/ boiler attendant certificate, preferable
- Working knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, SS506-Part 3, cost control and regulations.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16799.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD