Senior Process Engineer
Position Title: Senior Process Engineer
Working Hours: Mon to Fri 8 am -5.30 pm
Salary: Basic Up to $5k ( depending on candidature)
Benefits: AWS, start with 16Days Annual leaves,
Transport provided in Lakeside MRT, Tuas Crescent MRT, Yew Tee MRT & Bukit Batok MRT
- Responsible for the manufacturing process at Stamping, Wet Cleaning, Lamination, UV Exposure, and Etching for the lead frame and Waste Chemical treatment at PES.
- Responsible for improvement programs in Yield, Capacity, Cycle Time, and Capability to achieve cost reduction.
- Perform 5W1H methodology to determine root cause and implement improvement actions on the daily production lot rejects.
- Perform evaluation to optimize and improve the manufacturing process capability and yield for new products.
- Qualify new materials; processes, equipment, and system for continuous improvement.
- Establish and generate the process control, process FMEA and operation work Instruction documentation.
- Perform SPC review.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time
- Have min 10 years of relevant working experience in the semiconductor industry
- Knowledge in copper etching, photosensitive film imaging & chemical processing.
- Experience in lead-frame or PCB etching manufacturing processes.
- Experience in using statistical tools and data analysis.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software and project management skill.
- Degree in Mechanical / Engineering / Chemical or equivalent studies
- Only Singaporeans may apply
WONG MENG KANG
Superform Consulting Pte Ltd
SUPERFORM CONSULTING PTE LTD