Senior Process Engineer (Chemical/Etching/Lead Frame/5 Days/AWS/Up to $5000)
Mondays - Fridays, 8am - 5.30pm
Up to $5,000 Depending on experiences
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves up to 20 days
West, Company Transport Provided at Designated Point
Permanent Role with AWS
Our Client, in the Manufacturing Industry has openings for Senior Process Engineer.
- Responsible for manufacturing process at Stamping, Wet Cleaning, Lamination, UV Exposure and Etching for lead frame and Waste Chemical treatment at PES.
- Responsible for improvement programs in Yield, Capacity, Cycle Time and Capability to achieve cost reduction.
- Perform 5W1H methodology to determine root cause and implement improvement actions on daily production lot rejects.
- Perform evaluation to optimize and improve the manufacturing process capability and yield for new products.
- Qualify new materials; processes, equipment and system for continuous improvement.
- Establish and generate the process control, process FMEA and operation work Instruction documentation.
- Perform SPC review.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Manufacturing or equivalent).
- Knowledge in copper etching, photosensitive film imaging & chemical processing.
- Experience in lead-frame or PCB etching manufacturing processes is an advantage.
- Skillful in problem solving techniques using statistical tools and data analysis.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software and project management skill.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
- **We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
- Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
- We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd