Senior / Principal Project Engineer (Contract / Pharma Civil/CAPEX)
- Raise project proposal, Project Investment Proposal (PIP) and justification paper
- Communication and escalation of project progress, key risk areas and support requirements enabling successful delivery of the project and benefit realization
- Lead / coordinate a team of multidisciplinary and multifunctional professionals including engineers, designers, external contractors, safety & GMP professional and user to ensure capital projects delivery from inception to benefit realization
- Manage and execute the project in compliance with Safety & Quality standards
- Manage and execute capital project implementation in accordance to the Global Project Control Framework throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage and execute Capital Projects in accordance with local government legislations
- Design a facility that meets user requirements & in accordance with Global Engineering Standards.
- Provide technical specifications of equipment, as well as establish the work scope required for the successful implementation of projects.
- Prepare cost estimation and schedule plans for projects based on the agreed work scope, and monitor and track cost utilization and project milestones to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of projects.
- Review recommended vendor selection list and submit to Engineering Projects Manager for endorsement, as well as the approval of technical blueprints for construction works.
- Administer vendor contracts for outsourced projects, and liaise and manage relationship with the contractors to ensure smooth implementation of projects.
- Administer and manage change control programs to ensure compliance with site and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and maintain construction safety of projects on site to ensure compliance with site’s and regulatory safety requirements.
- Develop, manage and conduct validation for installation works in accordance with GMP, GEP and SHE requirements.
- Support in planning, development and controlling project team operating budget facilitating the delivery of targeted projects.
- Provide Subject Mater Expertise support for the site in Project Controls
- Manage and lead / Support compliance audits
- BSc degree in any engineering discipline
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in the project management field or in chemical/pharmaceutical industry (min. 5 years for Senior Project Engineer position, and min 7 years for Principal Project Engineer position)
- Knowledge of project controls
- Experience of working with and managing EPCM/TPS providers
- Knowledge of industrial standards
- Knowledge of cost estimation methodology
- Knowledge of project schedule planning and control
- Knowledge of GMP, GEP and EHS requirements
- Appropriate knowledge of Local Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Knowledge of Project Management Framework (PMF), Design & Equipment Standards (DES), Global Engineering Standards (GESs) relating to project management
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16486
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD