Senior Principal Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist - Head of Department
- Oversee the smooth delivery of rehabilitation services.
- Development and implementation of programmes within the realm of rehabilitation.
- Provide leadership and develop the team of allied health professionals so that they may achieve high standards of person centric care.
- To perform clinical, educational and research tasks in the course of work.
- Develop a culture to instill continuous learning and encourage high performance
- Set up new rehabilitation centres according to the strategic direction of the organization
- Degree in Occupational Therapy / Physiotherapy with full AHPC registration.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong record of management / supervisory experience
- Good analytic & problem-solving skills
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd