Senior/Principal Clinical Informatics Analyst
- Be involved in programme management work areas including but not limited to conducting requirements analysis, functional testing, system implementation, end-user training and coordinating with appointed IT partners for on-going support to users.
- Engage internal/external stakeholders regularly to understand and analyse day to day operations, business needs and system needs from each Next Generation Electronic Medical Records (NGEMR) Functional Group’s perspective. Understand and apply the related policies, standards, architecture designs and principles as part of non-functional requirements analysis.
- Monitor and report programme status, deliverables, timeline and adoption status throughout the overall programme progress against committed goals with the Functional Groups.
- Establish programme governance by defining and monitoring a management framework that enables the Functional Group members in making decisions.
- Formulate strategy to encourage systems adoption, cut-over and integration of legacy systems to new systems mainly NGEMR, where applicable.
- Guide S/CIA in providing administrative and secretariat support for project and workgroup meetings.
- Identify and implement process improvements within and across Functional Groups and/or respective programmes. Processes include business processes and programme delivery processes.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement.
Product Value Creation
- Draft product blueprint and conduct periodic product review with the Functional Groups.
- Guide workflow design, complete some content build and testing of the system.
- Explore new technology and its relevance to the businesses.
- Facilitate & guide market scan, survey and study.
- Healthcare/IT Business Analysts who take an interest in process improvement, value creation and/or programme management to provide support & improve healthcare
- Min Degree from a recognized university in IT
- Preferably at least 8-10 years of relevant working experience with project/programme management and/or business analysis in a healthcare/healthcare IT setting, with at least 3 years in a team management role.
- Excellent organizational, people management and communication skills, with attention to details
For interested applicants, please send in a copy of your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: Senior CIA
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Recruit Express Pte Ltd