Senior Policy Officer (Social Policies) | UP to SGD7, 500
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To develop platforms for the organization's units to discuss and formulate positions for social policies.
- Develop and review current social policies, policy variations/updates and research plans in line with the organization's overall strategic outcomes.
- Assess and identify areas for strategic policy reviews, determine review scope and supervise the conduct of reviews.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders for consultation and co-development of policy.
- Shape or conduct studies to deepen understanding of key issues and gain insights on effectiveness of the organization's initiatives and strategies.
- Work with the Strategic Communications Department on advancing the awareness and adoption of uplifting measures.
- Degree in Political Science/Business/Economics or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in a policy-related role.
- To be able to conduct policy and data analysis.
- Ability to think analytically and critically, and possess intellectual flexibility and socio-political sensitivity
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills, and able to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080