Senior Policy Analyst (Healthcare/Community Care, MS Visio, SharePoint, Up to $4.6K)
- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
The successful incumbent will assist the Function Head and the internal stakeholders by reviewing, evaluating and recommending improvements on the Organization’s policies and procedures.
- Plans and coordinates the review on Policy Management Framework.
- Communicates directly with the Project Champions from various departments to gain understanding on the policies and procedures.
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends improvement to the policies and procedures.
- Advises internal stakeholders on the creation of new policies and procedures.
- Creates process maps and related documents as needed.
- Coordinates review, approval and execution of policies and procedures.
- Establishes and manages library of policies and procedures
- Plans and executes annual compliance reviews on policies and procedures relating to key areas of concern.
- Provides secretariat support for the Audit & Risk Committee (ARC), Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) and the Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC).
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance & Accounting or related discipline.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experiences in Policies & Procedures, includes writing Policies & Procedures and Process mapping.
- Working experience in a Healthcare or Non-Profit Organization/Community care setting is required.
- Experience in conducting training for small/mid-sized groups.
- Prior experience in Audit, Accounting, ISO or QA would be and added advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including MS Visio and SharePoint.
- Ability to understand broad business issues.
- Meticulous, with good analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to interacts well with all levels of employees.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16960.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD