- Opportunity within a niched consulting company
- Drive implementation of strategies within the Data Protection Program
- Be a part of a talented and passionate team
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will be working with Project Managers and drive the successful implementation of the WMIS PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables, ensuring delivery of project milestones according to WMIS standard project governance & methodology.
You will be responsible for :
- Monitoring Programme/Project reporting and assisting the DPP core management team in preparing regular status reports to Senior Management.
- Managing the program’s progress in terms of budget, actuals, schedule and scope
- Alerting Project Managers for risks and issues in the budget and actuals
- Maintaining and managing clarity task lines and project status
- Preparing and updating the monthly progress dashboard on the budget follow up
- Monitoring all milestones, ensuring project governance is followed and managing capacity planning
- You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of experience as Project Manager or PMO, within Banking industry
- You have experience in SDLC and Agile projects
- Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision is mandatory
- You have strong skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependency
- You have proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- You have knowledge of Programme and project level financial management
- You have demonstrated experience on managing project team and senior management stakeholders.
- You have experience in project and team budgeting process
- You have experience defining and delivering benefits realisation for projects and programme
- Knowledge in Clarity and Anaplan software tool will be an advantage
- You have great verbal and written communication skills for reports & presentations and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
- You are a proactive, positive attitude individual with the desire to work as a team and help project team to achieve its objectives.
- You possess synthesis and coordination skills with focused communication to management and stakeholders.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd