Senior Plant Manager
Senior Plant Manager
MNC in food chemical.
Job Category: Mechanical, Mechatronics, Assembly/Process/Production, Product Development/Management
Job DescriptionLocation : Singapore
- Job Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for overall plant management and the entire operations of the plant
2. Plan, formulate, organize, control and direct production activities
3. Manage timelines and work priorities and allocate resources to meet the assigned plant timeliness and goals
4. Ensure accurate forecasting of throughput rate and the timely production of the finished products in accordance with the manufacturing specifications and cost standards
5. Seek continuous improvements to the manufacturing process to maximise throughput rate and to produce goods at a consistently high quality level.
6. Establish proper process controls to maintain acceptable material yields in accordance with the type of raw material input to keep reject rates at acceptable levels
7. Ensure the up keeping of good hygiene conditions in consistency with a world class supplier of bulk food ingredients to other industries
8. Supervise, develop, motivate and appraise subordinates so as to achieve optimal performances
9. Through the planning function integrate the various planning elements from commercial to ensure that there is sufficient product capacity to meet customers’ requirements by product quantity, quality and type
10. Establish objectives for the department together with the immediate subordinates and implement it
11. To plan and initiate on the job training for new and existing staff for their productivity and technical competence to ensure quality manpower supply to meet production requirement
12. Control and manage the raw materials and finished products stock so as to minimise the cost of holding the necessary inventory to meet production requirements and external customers’ requirements respectively
13. Ensure the Environment, Safety and Health of all employees within company guidelines and current legislation
• Minimum Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Manufacturing Engineering• Minimum 10 years working experience in similar capacity and in related industries such as Food Ingredients Industry.
• Familiarity with regulatory requirements for plant management
• Strong planning, organizational, leadership, communication and interpersonal Skills
• Strong comprehension and problem solution skills
• Matured and independent with positive attitude, able to work under pressure
Strong communication skills in English, Malay and Chinese (required to manage workers and customers)
*Pls send your cv ASAP and details should include the requirements such as food industry experience, current & expected salaries, reason for leaving and notice period. You may email cv directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Corporate Talent Pte Ltd