Senior PL/SQL Developer
- Join a consulting firm with a portfolio of global clients
- Lead technical delivery of projects in Wealth Management
- Work alongside a focused and driven team
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Actively proposing technical solutions and improvements while complying to the standards and engineering guidelines
- Writing technical specifications (DB packages and UNIX) and developing PL/SQL packages
- Preparing technical deliveries, planning deployment strategy and supporting implementation by integration teams.
- Contributing to key, strategic and support projects
- Setting up best practices for the team members on various topics on development and project matters
- Tracking component obsolescence and planning for upgrade.
- Preparing and maintaining technical and architecture documentation
- You have a Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 7 years of relevant experience.
- You are an expert in PL/SQL with ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets and complex business requirements
- You are strong in Oracle database design & modeling and Unix Shell Scripting
- You have experience in designing Job scheduling, preparing technical & functional test cases and Detailed Functional Specification and documentation.
- You possess knowledge on Java and Angular as the secondary skill and are familiar with Serena and CI/CD tools
- You have experience working in Finance management and control reporting application
- Understanding of financial instruments for Wealth Management business is required
- You demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills with ability to challenge the solution and propose a more efficient one.
- You are committed, dedicated and are able to work independently
- You are able to communicate clearly and effectively in a team environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd