NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The Senior Therapist is responsible for working closely with the multidisciplinary teams to provide holistic and evidence-based quality clinical services. The Senior Therapist helps to co-lead a group where he/she co-ordinates manpower and workload distribution, orientates new staff, guides the juniors, supervises students on attachment, supervises support staff, organise in-services, and may be involved in quality improvement, research and quality assurance projects.
- Assess, evaluate, plan and treat residents with a variety of disabilities for optimal care
- Assist the day-to-day operations of the group or section.
- Assist to formulate and implement pandemic preparedness plans when necessary.
- Review in-service programmes and conduct training for therapists, support staff and other health care professionals.
- Assist to collate statistics to monitor performance of staff and section.
- Ensure that staff complies with clinical protocols and service standards.
- Assist in departmental, inter-departmental, division, organization or public events.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma / Degree in related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Registered with AHPC for practicing in Singapore