Senior / Pharmacy Technicians *Office Hours 5.5 Days*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Apr-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875289
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Support pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels and calculating quantities
- Ensure correct prescription and dispense drug to patients
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Ensure medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Preparation of reports when required
- Possess minimum Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences or any related fields
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ann Goh Xin Ting
CEI Registration No.: R1875289
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd