Senior / Pharmacy Technician (East, Healthcare)
- Assist the pharmacist in managing the operations in the pharmacy
- Assists the pharmacist in the processing of medication orders for dispensing which includes typing, picking, packing, labeling and distribution of drug supplies to the wards and other hospital departments.
- Performs billing functions and ensures the cost and revenue of all stocks supplied are recovered.
- Dispenses medicines under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Monitors and maintains inventory stock level of drugs in the areas of work.
- Assists in providing quality customer service.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Min. Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent course certification
- Min. 1 year prior working experience as a pharmacy technician
- Able to perform basic drug counselling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Interested candidates can send your full resume in MS Word Format to:
Attn: Pharmacy Technician
or call 67363280 and look for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd