Senior Pharmacist **EAST**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Bachelor's / Honours
- Review medication orders for appropriateness, process drug orders, dispense medication to patients and supply drug stocks to nursing units.
- Counsel patients (inpatients/outpatients) on their medication.
- Provide drug information to doctors, nurses and patients.
- Perform extension hours, night duties and on-call duties as assigned by duty roster (if applicable).
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc items required on prescription orders.
- Adhere to legal and hospital policy requirements.
- Participate in continuing professional education (CPE).
- Assist in the training and supervision of pharmacy assistants and technicians.
- Participate in quality assurance activities (i.e ward inspection/expiry checks) as assigned.
- Perform medication-therapy related duties (i.e supply and distribution of controlled drugs, adverse drug reactions reporting, drug usage monitoring, etc.
- Participate in medication reconciliation rounds and specialized counselling (warfarin and inhalation techniques counselling).
- Assist in providing clinical experience to pre-registration pharmacists and students on attachment (if applicable).
- Maintain records relating to drug supply, storage and distribution as required by hospital and legal regulations (i.e JCI, MOH standards.
- Perform the function of purchasing pharmacist on a rotational basis (if assigned/if applicable).
- Assist in reviewing and updating procedure/protocols/intranet materials on a regular basis.
- Participate in approved pilot schemes/new services (if applicable).
- Represent pharmacy in various hospital projects as assigned by in-charges (if applicable).
- Develop clinical policies and support clinical education
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from an accredited college of Pharmacy or university.
- Registered with Singapore Pharmacy Council.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a hospital setting
Interested in the above role! Please send in your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd