Senior Personal Assistant, Financial Institution (Up to $6,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Managing calendars and organising meetings and appointment.
- Reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines.
- Welcoming, assisting and directing clients and other guests of the organisation
- Serving refreshments to office staff and visitors and managing office supplies – stationery, pantry, etc.
- Ensuring the cleanliness/tidiness of the reception area and meeting rooms.
- Assist in set up of meeting requirements - conference calls, video calls
- Coordinate with cleaners, courier etc
- Arrange for printing of name cards, company letter heads, envelops
- Arranging gifts for special occasions
- Checking the mailbox, receiving mail and arranging dispatch.
- Other ad-hoc assignments
- Min. 4-6 years of PA experience in supporting C-suite
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd