Senior Payroll Executive (Regional/ Retail)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of payroll cycles, statutory contributions and reports.
- Maintain payroll guidelines and processes by updating policies and procedures.
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Comply with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Perform monthly payroll administration via both in house software and external vendor.
- Support HR budgets and forecasts planning.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in HR, Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics or equivalent
- Experience in payroll administration with knowledge of accounting or in a Shared Service position.
- Knowledge of Workday system (Preferred).
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd