Senior Patient Service Associate - Up to $2800/Office Hours - spccp
Exciting new opportunity in the Public Healthcare Sector
Salary: Up to $2800
1 year contract with AWS/Benefits
Working Location: Central
- Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Ensure clinic’s operational readiness
- Register patients and book appointments accordingly
- Perform cashiering duties, attend to and manage patients’ enquiries
- Provide chaperone assistance to doctors/nurses and prepare consultation documents
- Assist clinic/nurse manager in administrative duties
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Min. O Level
- Min. 3 years of Customer Service experience or in similar industry
- Experience in managing Junior PSA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates who would like to grab this opportunity, do apply now!
Send your detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the title "Senior PSA" now !
By submitting any application/resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Chloe Chew | R1768631
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | 11C5781