Senior Patient Service Associate (Healthcare,Office hours,Central area)
- Provide frontline customer service for the Division of Pre-Operative and Admitting Services (POAS).
- Providing pre-operative scheduling and coordination services, advising patients on their admission process, providing financial counseling, as well as collecting deposits from patients.
- The role will also include collecting large amounts of cash deposits from patients prior to surgery, please make sure you are comfortable with it
- Min local Diploma in any discipline
- Customer-oriented and preferably with customer service experience
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to converse in mandarin to elderly patients
- Able to start work immediately will be advantegeous
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
or look for Kayley
Attn: Senior Patient Service Associate (Central area, Office hours)
EA Personnel: Kayley Ng Yin Yi (R1762843)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd