Senior Partnerships Manager
In this role, you will be sourcing and identifying strategic partnership opportunities, negotiating and developing mutually beneficial campaigns that will increase brand awareness and customer acquisition. You will be primarily responsible for the successful implementation of initiatives, working with internal teams to produce collaterals required. While relationships grow and strengthen, you will assess ROI and think of new and creative strategies to increase performance from partnerships.
- You have a relevant degree and at least 5 years experience within a Partnerships & Alliances or Account Management role.
- You have experience with CRM tools & Microsoft Office.
- You have quick ability to adopt new software and technologies when required
- You have a demonstrated record of exceeding personal targets and increasing consumer engagement
- You have outstanding communication skills, with ability to strategically and develop effective plans
- You are a reliable team player and delivers work of highest standards.
- You have strong organisational skills and are able to work efficiently in fast-paced environment
Our client is a leading digital media platform that aims to provide the latest news and trends around the world.
- Newly created role to support growth plans
- Work with a fun and energetic team
Snaphunt Pte Ltd