Senior Outreach Executive (Healthcare)
- Promote and organise monthly healthcare programmes for the high risk group
- Works with external stakeholders in the primary core sector to implement and execute a follow-up intervention programme
- Develops, monitors and reviews effectiveness of the programmes by working with internal departments to analyse data screening results
- Develops and nurtures partnerships with the primary care sector and relevant stakeholders such as health institutions.
- Conceptualise and executes foundation-wide outreach events
- Manages the high risk group database and related-administration work
- Bachelor degree in public health, life science or other related.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in healthcare line.
- Possess strong and effective organisational, interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Passion in working with the community to better integrate health services.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16705
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD