Senior Oracle 12c Database Administrator (Perm / Data Center environment)
On behalf of our Client is a multinational information technology company providing IT and telecommunication services to the air transport industry, we are sourcing for an experienced hands-on Oracle 12c Database Administrator.
- Support and administer DB environments in line with company standards
- DBA Administration in previous roles including health checks, Problem investigation in error logs, Fix PROD issues, Fault reporting, Fault recreation in Staging Environment
- Monitor, Provide DB performance statistics and reports when requested
- Manage DB backups and recovery of the Oracle database
- Able to troubleshoot GoldenGate issues
- Support application team during releases
- Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects
- Apply database patches to DB environment
- Upgrade DB when need arises
- Perform preventive maintenance support in DB environments
- Ensure all components in DB environments are monitored via company standard monitoring tools and act on pro-active alerts
- Work on root cause analysis during major problems and outages
- Involve in DR exercise planning and testing
- Work with 3rd party vendors to fix complex DB related issues
- Able to Collaborate with DBA architects, Product owners on DB optimization
- Strong understanding of RDBMS, Oracle 12c, Application DBA responsibilities, fine-tuning
- Provide application support when need arises
- UNIX/Linux OS knowledge
- Scripting knowledge - Shell, Perl, Python
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent Telecommunications in-country qualification.
- Oracle Certified Professional
- ITIL Foundation v3 Certification
- 6-8 years of experience in Oracle 12c Administration, RAC, Partition, ASO, DB Vault, Data Masking, GoldenGate.
- Experience working in Data Center environment
**Note: This position requires Singapore Residents ONLY
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD