Senior Optometrist / Lecturer **Eye Clinic / Research Centre (Office hours)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 12-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- You will be responsible for providing specialist optometric service in all aspects of hospital optometry as well as servicing several satellite optometric clinics in both specialist and primary health settings.
- You will be involved in vision screening programmes for school and pre-school children, counselling and educating children on good eye care habits.
- You will also have opportunities for active participation in conducting clinical trials and vision science research.
- Diploma in Optometry
- Preferably a recognized Degree in Optometry, with relevant experience
- Registered with Singapore Optometrists and Opticians Board
- Possess good communication and patient-relations skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd