Senior Operations Manager (Metal Fabrication/Manufacturing) / West (RL)
- Accountable for production through-put and cycle/ lead-times, quality assurance, and delivery timeliness.
- Responsible for effective management for production costs.
- Responsible for factory operations, including safety & 5S, utilization & maintenance of machinery, and maximizing effective usage of factory space.
- Lead and manage groups of supervisors and workers.
- Drive productivity improvements.
- Provide technical support to sales & project team.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or Process Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 8 to 10 years working experience in a high-mixed low-volume manufacturing environment, preferably in metal fabrication and/or machining environment/industry
- With previous experience in managing a manufacturing department/team will be an added advantage
- Experience with welding, fitting, machining, mechanical component assembly etc.
- Ability to estimate manpower and manufacturing processes required according engineering drawings.
- Possess strong leadership qualities, a good track record in managing production performance, and ability to drive and manage changes
- Familiar with Microsoft Office & exposure to MRP system
- A result-driven team player who must be able to motivate and lead the team
- A problem solver with continuous improvement mindset
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd