Senior Operations Executive
Stone Forest Accountserve Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 6-Aug-2018
EA Licence No: 06C5809 | EA Personal Registration No: R1103180
Entry Level, Experienced
- To manage the 24/7 Contact Centre Operations, facilitate smooth transactions, improve customer experience and resolve customers’ issues through handling case escalations, regular process reviews and monitoring the department KPIs and service levels.
- To work closely with key internal stakeholders and vendors in servicing-related projects (include tracking progress of any Business Requirement raised and vendor Management).
- To assist in project management and Implementation.
- Manage staff in operations team as well as outsourced vendors
- Assist Manager with setting up 24/7 Contact Centre for servicing of third-party products.
- Monitoring of Call-Centre SLAs, Voice Levels & KPIs
- Process Reviews and Improvements
- BCP Activation/Exercises for TW Operations Department
- Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Implementation of initiatives, promotions, and campaigns
- Work closely with all departments
- Other matters assigned by CM / GM
- University graduate with at least a diploma
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of in frontline customer service and contact centre operations management (this is a must)
- Shift work is required
- Knowledge of contact centre processes and systems
- Knowledge in Airline Reservations & Ticketing and sales policies is an advantage
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Able to make sound, timely and objective decisions
- Perceptive and analytical
- Focus on Customer Care and Service
- Strong Time Management skills and ability to Multi-task effectively
- Able to perform and adapt under pressure in a fast-paced operational environment
- Demonstrated the ability to manage internal and external relationships effectively
- Good negotiation and people skills
- Able to lead, motivate and manage a team
Stone Forest Accountserve Pte Ltd
AccountStaff is a leading Contract Staffing and Recruitment solution provider specializing in Finance & Accounting and Corporate roles. As a division of RSM | Stone Forest, the largest accounting and business advisory group outside the Big 4 in Singapore, AccountStaff is uniquely differentiated in the industry being the only staffing provider with Public Accounting practice discipline and background. RSM in Singapore is a member of the RSM International network of independent public accounting firms providing assurance, tax and business advisory services. We serve internationally active businesses aspiring to go global. Our lines of service are also strategically aligned to industries to provide clients with more insightful, practical and effective advice. Focusing on growing businesses, we help our clients improve their profits, enhance their business value and chart their growth strategies for cross-border expansion.