Senior Operation Executive (Healthcare)
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the facility.
- Ensure the building, and compound areas are serviced, maintained and repaired in accordance to the existing policies and guidelines
- Ensure organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization's non-clinical functions.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practice
- Ensure WSH (Workplace Safety and Health) are in place.
- Min Bachelor Degree/Diploma inhealthcare/lifescience or related discipline
- Min 3-4 years of relevant work experience as an operation exe
- Communication, relationship and leadership management skills.
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
or call 6736 3280 for a further discussion.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
EA Personnel No: R1658827 (Yong Joey) | EA License No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd