Senior / Online Business Executive
About Pet Lovers Centre:
Pet Lovers Centre Pte Ltd is one of the largest and oldest pet care retail chain in Southeast Asia since founded in 1973. Pet Lovers Centre Group, which currently leads 6 subsidiaries, is headquarted in Singapore and currently has over 150 outlets spanning across 5 countries in South-East Asia. We are constantly evolving and expanding our team.
As a Senior / Online Business Executive, you are responsible for managing the VIP Membership Program, customer loyalty and reward program, and the various CRM platforms supporting this program for the region, including the subsidiaries and franchises of Pet Lovers Centre.
In addition, you will be required to support the online business by managing the creation of online campaigns and promotions to drive conversions online.
- Manage the omni-channel VIP membership program for the region, including subsidiaries and franchises.
- Work closely with technical stakeholders to develop mastery of our CRM platforms, own the platform and oversee new backend enhancements of the platform in order to achieve a robust platform that allows internal users to efficiently identify & address membership related issues.
- Own the customer journey for VIP membership related services, such as VIP card activation, OTP verification, update of personal details, redemption of points etc., and spearhead initiatives that streamlines and offers a better customer experience.
- Manage the digital development of new VIP membership services on the website as well as the VIP Concierge app, by mapping the customer journey, working with existing velll to translate that into functional features, conducting User Acceptance Tests and overseeing rectification of any bugs.
- Housekeep & maintain the VIP membership database, including providing assistance in redemption of loyalty points, profile updates, card activation, linking of VIP membership to customer’s online (shopping) account etc. Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure all membership benefits & privileges are executed across all applicable sales channels.
- Conduct research on latest CRM trends in the region and new CRM programs and features in the pet retail industry.
- Coordinate the creation of any new Pet Lover Centre vouchers for membership redemption and ensure its successful launch. Liaise with Marketing Department annually to review the renewal of the Action of Singapore Dog (ASD) membership, and coordinate the conversation of loyalty points cumulated into vouchers accordingly.
- Engage internal stakeholders to solicit promotions for the online business channels (ie. petloverscentre.com, Shopee, Lazada etc.) and manage the setup of these promotions in the respective channels’ platforms
- Other key projects or duties assigned
- Diploma in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of CRM, loyalty operations and/or eCommerce SaaS experience
- Experience in in the retail industry would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Quantitative analytical abilities and proven problem solving skills
- Hands-on, analytical, detail oriented and organised, strong in processes
- Possess a positive attitude, good leadership skills and interpersonal communication skills
Pet Lovers Centre