Senior Officer, Wholesale Loan Operations Centre
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- To input all daily transactions (eg Loans & Credit Facilities eg Loans, OD , Trade & Treasury) in the relevant systems (eg MCL, LES, RBK, AIMS, SAP , CCRS etc) in a accurate & timely manner in accordance to the process flows & user procedures.
- Able to work on shift rotation timing ie 9am to 6.30pm , 3pm to 12.30am & 12am to 9.30am
- Contribute to the achievement of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and work actively to achieve KORIs
a) Work actively with Dept Head/Team Lead/officers to achieve satisfactory audit review for all daily processes
b) Work actively with Dept Head/Team Lead/officers to support new products / services launches of Business Units
c) Work actively with Dept Head/Team Lead/officers to meet SLA turnaround time for daily loan/limit implementation processes
d) Work actively with Dept Head/Team Lead/officers to ensure compliance of KRCSA and Ops risk control
a) Process loan accounts opening for new borrowing customers in Multi-Currency Loans System (MCL).
b) Process loan disbursements, repayments, redemption, rollovers, restructuring and other loans transactions.
c) Process loan maintenance data input for all loan accounts.
d) Process appropriate entries in AIM/RBK/SAP system and other relevant payment messages (ie SWIFT payment) in AMH /Remittance system.
e) Limit implementation for Loans & Limit Exposure System (LES) and the respective products systems (ie MCL, Retail Banking (RBK), Counterparty Credit Risk System (CCRS).
f) Perform daily operational transactions in accordance to established policies and procedures.
g) Check all administrative tasks pertaining to loan operations (eg daily transaction volume statistics, relevant reports from R2W
h) Assist in maintaining proper record for all archiving of documents
- Preferably with some experience in Banking operations
- Good working knowledge of Bank's loan products , loans processes , loans operations & policies
- Trustworthy, reliable , responsible & hardworking.
- Able to work under pressure
- Positive work attitude and willingness to learn
- Contribute towards building a conducive work environment in the Section
- Proficient in English
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft office ie Word, Excel & Powerpoint
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)