Senior Officer, Singapore Retail Operations
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
- Perform GL reconciliation and NOSTRO RECS matching for Singaporem Retail Operations (SRO)
- Perform and completion of daily and monthly proofing (Finance and Surprise proof)
- Prepare and update control reports including aged items for management attention and business partners
- Timely follow up on any GL exceptions / imbalances / exceeding norm and ensure close tracking and resolution
- Update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) on a timely basis
- 2-4 years of of banking experience preferrably with exposure to GL reconciliation, investigation and account proofing and substantiation.
- Able to communicate and articulate effectively both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel) Keen attention to detail
- Reliability / dependability
- High level of stress tolerance
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)