Senior Officer, Service Executive, Group Channels & Digitalisation
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Channels & Digitalization function enables end-to-end seamless connectivity for UOB customers across all physical and digital touchpoints of the Bank. Designed to be in tune with our customersâ€™ banking preferences, we strive to enhance engagement and deliver exemplary experiences across our network of branches, self-service machines and digital platforms. We collaborate with FinTech ecosystem partners to keep abreast of developments in the FinTech innovation space and to embed ourselves in our customersâ€™ lives. We also harness customer insights to help us deliver new business models and digital innovations, and to build deeper relationships with our customers.
- Attend to customer queries and / or requests and assist to resolve service issues to escalate unresolved concerns to Deputy Branch Manager (DBM)
- Assist to maintain a high standard of housekeeping at branch and ensure all product materials are up to date
- Assist with educating customers at branch auto-lobbies and personal internet banking internet kiosks
- Exercise vigilance when performing duties and highlight unusual and suspicious transactions
- Follow up on customersâ€™ request that are processed by backroom fulfillment unit
- Perform account opening, account maintenance and fixed deposit transactions
- Comply with established operational control and audit procedures
- Cross-sell the Bank's products and / or services
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service mindset and enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding customersâ€™ expectations
- Team player, with good communication and problem-solving skills
- Cabin Crew experience will be a plus (SQ preferred)
- Able to multitask and possess leadership traits
- Effectively bilingual (written and spoken)
- Minimum a recognised degree in any field
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)