Senior Officer, Retail Operational Readiness Centre
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
• Work closely with requirement stakeholders to understand complete requirements of the system enhancements or projects
• Prepare test scripts from the end-to-end test scope
• Work closely with system stakeholders to prepare test data needed for the end-to-end test scope
• Develop/maintain test automation script for functional changes/enhancement as well as regression pack
• Participate in user acceptance testing using manual script and executing automated script
• Track and monitor testing progress and defect resolution
• Provide regular test progress report
• Ensure user acceptance testing exit criteria are met before signoff
• Engage relevant stakeholders on the test results review and touchpoints for user trainings
• Participate in live verification for system enhancements and projects
• Provide post implementation support
What are the Skills/Technical Ability required?
1. Degree in Information Technolgy, Finance and Banking or equivalent
2. Good knowledge/understanding of retail operation processess & system capabilities/functionalities
3. Skill in test automation and script writing, preferably using TOSCA test automation tool
4. Tech savvy and familiar with internet banking, mobile applications and digitial solutions
5. Strong analytical skills
What are the Attributes/Personality traits required?
1. Able to multi-task with good time manangement skills
2. Good interpersonal & communication (both spoken/written) skills
3. Able to work independently as well as in a team
4. Inquisitive and possess positive learning attitude
Work Experience Desired
1. Min. 2 years of relevant working expereince in system project implementations of retail banking and channel initiatives
2. Good knowledge on testing practices and testing experience in retail banking applications such as core banking applications, branch teller applications, self-service banking applications, internet and mobile banking applications, Cardlinks application will be an added advantage
3. Working experience in using TOSCA to design test case and develop automation script
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)