Senior Officer, Projects Testing Officer, Trade Finance (1 year contract), Group Technology & Ops
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
You will be part of the Wholesale Operational Readiness Centre that supports Trade Finance Operations Center with effective implementation of Technology changes, reviewing Requirements from End User perspective, and ensure implementation through effective Testing, Training and Documentation.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Understand Business Requirements and Functional Specs documents
- Learn and master TOSCA tool which is a software testing tool used at UOB to design test cases and automate end to end testing
- Understand Test Case Design developed in TOSCA for the technology change
- Drive testing delivery as per the test strategy and test plan
- Create instances in TOSCA for multiple test data combinations
- Perform Exploratory Test Case execution
- Perform Test Case automation in TOSCA for identified modules
- Report defects in tracking system and follow-through on defect resolution
- Conduct training to impacted operations and/ or business users
- Provide post-implementation support to operations users
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma holder
- Operations experience is a must (Trade Finance)
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)