Senior Officer/Manager, Mortgage Specialist, Personal Financial Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
As a Mortgage Specialist within the Core Banking business, you will be responsible for developing UOBâ€™s mortgage loans portfolio while providing excellent end-to-end loan advisory to our customers. You are expected to achieve individual sales target while ensuring accurate and timely completion of the entire sales and compliance process. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide loan advisory and solutions to meet the property financing needs of UOBâ€™s retail customers
- Acquire new customers through cold-calling, referrals and active participation in road shows
- Develop strong alliances with property agents, lawyers and developers to build a strong base of referralsÂ
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bankâ€™s internal policies and business processesÂ
- A recognised University Degree/DiplomaÂ
- Prior experience in property and/or consumer mortgage sectors is highly preferred. Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Manager positionÂ
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Competent in engaging and managing internal and external clients
- Proven ability to exceed sales targetÂ
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision
- Candidates may be required to work on weekends
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)