Senior Officer / Manager, Car Loan Account Manager, Secured Loans
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
You will be part of the PFS Loans team responsible to oversee key Car Loan partners to development business relationships.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Establishes and develops strong working relationships with Car Loan partners.
- Plan, organize and execute sales campaigns and promotions.
- Identify & acquire new Car Loan partners.
- Recognised degree in any discipline
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and follow up skills
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who possesses drive, initiative and able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)