Senior Officer/Manager, Business Financial Manager, Business Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure.
As a Business Financial Manager (BFM), you will be involved in the sales and marketing of a wide spectrum of banking products and services to meet the financial and investment needs of small-medium-enterprises (SME). Products include commercial property loans, trade facilities, asset-based financing etc. Your specific responsibilities include:
- Acquire new borrowing accounts through cold-calling and referrals
- Provide prudent financial and investment solutions to meet the needs of UOB’s SME customers
- Establish and maintain long term and profitable banking relationships with both existing and prospective clients
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements (i.e. FAA and other related statutory Acts)
- Recognised Degree in Accountancy/Business Administration/Banking & Finance
- At least 1 year of credit and marketing experience covering local SME(s)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Competent in engaging and managing internal and external clients
- Proven ability to exceed sales target
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)