Senior Officer / Manager, Business Admin / Training Officer (Private Bank)
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB) | Date Posted: 18-Jan-2019
- Assist Head, Business Management to determine PB Training schedules as per Training Roadmap determined by PB Education Board.
- Ensure all training-related logistics are administered (eg, GEMs registration set-up, attendance recording for Mandatory/Non-Mandatory trainings etc) with proper dissemination to target training audience.
- Co-ordinate with HR-Ops on CPD hours tracking and the required information dissemination to all PB covered persons for the tracking of CPD hours for the said year.
- Co-ordinate with Training (Jessie) and external training courses (eg. IBF external courses) for course registration and email information to training recipients in PB.
- Check and process all claims for front office MH/STL/SCA/CAA.
- Administrative support to front office for all matters, eg. Premises (level 51 to 53), deliveries eg. Annual gifting of diaries, red packets, stock & stationaries, pantry supplies, etc
- BCP coordinator/champion for front office.
- Support Head, Business Management in any ad-hoc related requirements for presentation materials, excel preparations etc.
Core Interfaces / Relationships / Systems
- Front Office sales teams, Market Heads, Senior Team Leaders,Senior Client Advisors and Client Advisors Assistants
- Middle Office / PB Operations (Securities Support)
- Interbank Counterparties
- Product Managers
A. Personal and Social
- Ability to socialise/communicate with people from all spectrum.
- Approachable with a genuine and sincere attitude to help others.
- Work as a team to reach personal & corporate goals.
- Able to function independently.
- Committed to perform for long term career development.
B. Professional and Technical
- Graduate qualification
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills, Minimum passing mark B3 for English, oral and written. Business Mandarin required.
- IT proficiency in MS Words, Excel and Powerpoint.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)