Senior Officer, KYC Officer-Suspicious Transaction Reporting (6 months contract)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
You will be part of the PFS, Business Processes and Administration KYC AML/CFT team.
Your primary responsibilities is to ensure efficient identification of suspicious activities and transaction and ensure timeous reporting of suspicious transactions.
- Investigate and assess transaction reports for potential money laundering risks.
- Efficient identification of suspicious activities and transactions.
- Perform further investigation on clientâ€™s transactions and liaise with Relationship Managers for clarification.
- Investigating high risk clients and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the client file.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents.
- Degree holder
- 2-3 years of experience in KYC work within the financial service industry
- Meticulous, Strong research and analytical skills
- Commitment to meet timeline
- Ability to work independently and also to liaise with other departments
- Good interpersonal skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)