Senior Officer, General Services, Corporate Real Estate Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters.
We are looking for a dynamic person to join our General Services team under the Corporate Real Estate Services Division. As a senior officer in the team reporting to the Team Lead of General Services, you will be part of the team that manages the provision of office related goods covering forms and stationery, staff refreshment, office equipment and services including mailing, courier, transportation, archival management of records to our key stakeholders, ensuring that these operational processes are running smoothly and efficiently.Job Responsibilities
- Process purchase requisition raised by business unit by putting up request for quotation or purchase order
- Coordinate the service delivery of goods and services to ensure proper running of BAU operations
- Validate invoices and submit for proper approvals accordance with Requisition and Payment Policy and Guidelines to facilitate timely payment
- Attend and completely address business units queries and requests relating to these goods and services
- Support sourcing activities by providing data, statistics and projections to existing contracts to ensure timely renewal of contracts
- Provide accrual of goods and services to ensure accuracy of financial records
- Support the delivery of improvement initiatives to achieve process efficiency, enable cross function engagement within Corporate Real Estate Services
- Improve business units’ experience through proactive engagement to anticipate needs and gather feedback for improvements
- Follow up and escalate incident reporting reported by business unit
- Ensure up to date and well documented records both manual and electronic stored
- Ensure compliance of regulatory and related declaration and documentation
- Possess a diploma with a minimum of 2+ years of working experience in a similar position
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Displays excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrates the ability to effectively interact and work across business units
- Displays capability to collaborate effectively within the team and also with our key stakeholders
- Have a high integrity and the ability to exercise good judgement
- Able to multi- task and work well under time constraints, including capabilities to be flexible to respond to changing requirements
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)