Senior Officer, Developer, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Group Technology
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
- Deliver process automation solution, by translating operation processes into application development and implementation tasks
- Work closely with process experts and various business units to analyze and design solutions based on business requirements.
- Configure new RPA process using core workflow principles that are well-structured & maintainable.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the SIT.
- Coordinate with partners in Testing and Users teams during development and testing.
- Review and resolve issues that arise in day-to-day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses.
- Support and implement change requirements as part of change control process.
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Versed in either .Net or Java, as well as SQL. Knowledge in Shell scripting or Office Development will be advantageous.
- Logical mind set with ability to break down steps of a process.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and excellent problem solving skills
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)