Senior Officer, Credit Management - Secured and Investment, Group Credit (Retail)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.Job Responsibilities
- Call customer to remind of outstanding balances and payments and negotiate payment schedules to minimize risk exposure
- Provide customer with sufficient information on their accounts and render prompt service on their requests
- Review customers’ profile and recommend the most effective collection action and treatment
- Meeting KPI set by management
- Handles disputed/escalated cases and ensure issues are resolved quickly and accurately
Degree in related discipline
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Good negotiation skillsBe a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)