Senior Officer, Credit Documentation
- Provide timely, accurate and effective credit documentation support to wholesale corporate customers in bilateral and syndicated loans.
- Ensure loan and security documents are in compliance with terms of credit approvals and internal credit policies.
- Ensure negotiated T&C’s and exceptions are highlighted and approved in accordance with preset guidelines.
- Review all loan conditions precedent items and ensure they are duly executed and properly in place prior to disbursement.
- Adhere to documented procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework.
- Work closely with relationship managers, internal legal counsel and appointed solicitors on credit documentation matters.
- Ensure loan financial covenants are logged, monitored and followed up on a timely and effective basis.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve operational and system issues swiftly.
- Contribute to process improvement projects and implementation
- Minimum 5 years of Credit Documentation experience in Corporate Banking
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd