Senior Officer, Credit Control & Security Documentation
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
1) Contribute to the achievement of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and work actively to acheive KORIs.
2) Work actively with Team Heads to acheive satisfactory audit review of all daily processes.
3) Work actively with Team Heads to support new product / services launches of business units.
4) Work actively with Team to meet SLA turnaround time for daily processes.
5) Actively participate in process streamlining initiatives / training / conversion / Audit / UAT / Biz simulation / Mock Run / BCP / IT DRP etc.
6) Work actively with Team Heads to ensure compliance of KRSCA and risk control descriptions.
7) To process, check, verify and review the completeness and accuracy of data inputs for loan drawdowns, disbursements, redemption/cancellation of credit facilities.
8) Review and checks that all security documents are properly executed and securities are pledged / collatarised to the bank for activation of facilities.
9) Ensure lodgement of securities with SDCD via Bank's CDMS system.
10) Ensure completeness of loan documentation before drawdown & disbursement of loans.
11) Ensure compliance with Bank's policies and procedures, credit control processes, operational controls and audit requirements.
12) Ensure strict compliance with Banking Secrecy guidelines, Bank's internal policies and regulatory guidelines
13) Ensure adherance to Bank's operating procedures and compliance with internal policies and guidelines of all loan transactions.
14) Assist department on adhoc projects or attend adhoc project meetings for new product development, new or enhancement of systems and or operational procedural changes.
1) Degree holder
2) Min 2 years experience in Corporate or Commercial Banking credit control, credit compliance, security documentation per legal guidelines, facility implmentation and collateral processing.
3) Responsible, committed, diligent, meticulous and team player
4) Able to work under presssure with tight timeline
5) PC skills - good to have knowledge of Access, SQL will be an added advantages
6) Project Mgt Skill (if any)
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)