Senior Officer, Credit Administration & Reporting
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
Credit Administration and Control provides back office credit processing and credit adminstration support to credit / business units of the Bank.Job Responsibilities
- Perform factual checks on documents to ensure all security documents are completed and properly executed.
- Check business exception duly approved by Business Head, if any. Monitor and follow-up closely with Sales / Dealers for incomplete documentation, if any.
- Monitor & follow-up closely on irregularities.
- Input data & perform document receipt into Collateral System based on instructions / report / source documents.
- Printing of Hire-Purchase documents.
- Perform first level reconcilation against reports.
- Record archival management. General filing and admin duties.
- Meticulous and able to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS) Office applications like MS Word and MS Excel.
- Able to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)